Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day 28

What a lazy day. No tests for which to study, no projects to prepare… I woke up earlier than I should have because the noise from the poor ROTC cadets outside was deafening. I went to breakfast at 0700, davened, and then chilled the rest of the day. I watched some movies, did some cleaning and laundry, packed for out two-day camping trip this week (more on that later) and basically took a guilt-ridden day off – guilt-ridden because I know how much work my wonderful wife is doing back at home getting us ready to move when I come back.

I am beginning to count the minutes – I’ll be home for Shabbos, and I can’t wait…

1 comment:

  1. RJ,

    This is a fascinating read. I've been following along the whole time via RSS an loving it. But, I'm annoyed: do you know your posts are getting shorter? ;)

    One question: where are you moving?

    ReplyDelete