Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 15

Only two more weekends left (depending on when they graduate us on Friday – I may be stuck here for the last Shabbos…). I went to the gym and after a half-hour warmup, I quickly knocked out 45 situps (total after three sets: 85) and 40 pushups (total after three sets: 70). I am now convinced that that was the problem with my back – they only give you one minute to warm up before the PT. That may be great for the 20 year olds, but not for this old body. I suppose I will just have to get up at 0400 instead of 0430 and stretch for a half hour before PT…

I got on the treadmill and ran for a mile at 6.5 MPH, and then my knee started hurting – that’s okay, I know I can do the running – I was really just testing out my back, and it felt fine.

I spent the rest of the day studying for the test tomorrow. I’ll let you know how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment