Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 16

How I love 0430. NOT.

As I wrote earlier, violating my medical profile (and excersing) is a big no-no. I found out why. Right now, I am covered for the back pain for as long as I have it. If this continued for the next 30 years, the military would pay for my care. However, if I aggravate it by doing something like, say, exercise, then they are off the hook – but you could see how messy it could get.

Anyway, I am feeling 100% better than last week… but I would still love to be able to work out at my own pace for as long as I can. On Wednesday there is a big field excercise that I do not want to miss, so I will work out in the gym today and tomorrow and have my profile cancelled after that, leaving me finally able to participate with my class again!

After my work out (80 sit ups, 40 push ups – I can’t get that those numbers up! – and a 1.5 mile run with no knee pain), I went to my room, showered, davened, and we all went to the class room for our big written test (one of two). I hate tests and I get very anxious. All in all, it was okay. I didn’t do as well as I hoped – I got an 88.6… oh, well…

The rest of the day was painfully boring. They are cramming information at us at a rediculous pace. We had six hours of lectures AFTER the test, and more of the same tomorrow. I broke down and bought some No-Doze tonight to keep myself awake.

I got my service jacket back from the tailor – the last thing I was waiting on – and “blinged” it out with all the acoutrements. Looks sharp as a tack, if I may say so myself. Pictures soon…

No comments:

Post a Comment