Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day Twenty/Twenty One

I am officially at the half-way point - time flies when... well, time flies.

I had a very nice Shabbos, thanks to the amazing hospitality of the Kleins.  I have decided that their house is the Shabbos Nap Capital of the World - I had a 3 1/2 hour nap - outstanding! This week is Shavuos, so I will be back at their house on Wednesday and Tursday - however, I will be spending next Shabbos at a different home. More on that later in the week.

Sunday morning was my opportunity to lead the Jewish Service. Rabbi Sassoun was gracious enough to leave the whole program to me, and I brought Ch Berger - the student at the Army Chaplain school - along with me.

Leading the service...



The rest of the day was pretty chilled. I did my laundry, homework, and then went to the gym to run. When I got there, it was closed! What's up with that?? This is a military base! Well, I was motivated enough to just go ahead and run outside anyway. By the way, it was about 100 degrees... Yeah.

This week will be short - Shavuos will break it up - so I'm looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment