Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day Thirty

They are REALLY running out of stuff to teach...

We had yet ANOTHER Diversity class this morning, followed by a class about the Career Progression of a chaplain. We were done at 1045 - which meant we had a 2 hour and 15 minute lunch - which I spent registering my son in college.

After lunch, we reviewed what would be on Thursday's test (the last one), and then we had a presentation by the Active Duty recruiter about what it takes to go from the Guard/Reserves into the Active Duty. I found out all I needed to know - the OLDEST you can be to start in the  Active Duty is 42. In other words, you MUST be out by 62, and they HAVE to give you the opportunity to do 20 years. So that rules out any thought I might possibly have had about going full-time.

And we were done at 1330. I worked out for and hour and half. The most productive part of my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment