Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day Eleven

Today we began ASIST, a suicide prevention program. The best part of the whole thing is that, as we are doing this teamed up with the Chaplain's Assistants, we moved into air conditioned rooms! Nice!

My plan was to work out after class, and then join in an Ultimate Frisbee game at 1900. However, after class I got into a conversation with one of my classmates, and African-American chaplain a few years younger then me. She and I ended up speaking until 2015 - it was such an awesome experience. Time for a late supper!

This weekend is a three-day weekend. However, on Tuesday is our first test, so there is studying to do. There is also a paper due next week, so I will take advantage of the down-time.

My son, Eli, arrives in Memphis tomorrow after spending a year studying in Israel. I will miss the blessed event; I trust he forgives me!

No comments:

Post a Comment